Chamber Member Benefits
How Your Greater Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce helps promote your business in the Community and to the Visitors of Western Nevada County
11 Secrets on how you can turn your Chamber Membership Investment into big winnings!
- New and Renewing Members will receive vouchers for discounts on goods and services from members participating in the Chamber’s Business to Business Program; including Discounted Promotional Advertising Vouchers from KNCO and The Union. These vouchers will be included in your Thank You note from CEO, Robin Davies. KNCO and The Union receive the list of New and Renewing members each month, so they’ll be expecting your call!
- With your membership you are entitled to have your marketing and promotion messages pushed to our list of over 1800 emails. By joining the Chamber you have just increased your database by more than 500 potential new clients and Submit your Event, Promotional or Special Offer flyer to the CEO for publishing in the News and Notes E-Blast. “Like” us on Facebook and “Share” your posting with us.
- Submit a quarterly press release to the CEO for publication in the News and Notes E-Blast announcing any business or industry accomplishments such as certifications, new products, re-locations or upcoming event. This can be anything newsworthy to let fellow chamber members know about your business and create “Top of Mind” awareness.
- For a modest fee, the Chamber will promote your business via a dedicated e-blast to the members and readership.
- Purchase Union advertising in the Money Monday section of the paper in our monthly column and get 50% off the published rate.
- Attend the monthly Business After Hours (BAH) mixers. Bring business cards and your best elevator speech. Look for an Ambassador who will be happy to show you around and introduce you to fellow chamber members who can help promote your business.
- Keep a supply of your business cards, brochures at the chamber office up to date so that the staff can easily refer your business to visitors and other businesses.
- Buy advertising in the Chamber’s Post Cards from Grass Valley Directory that has a 1 year shelf life on the desks, credenzas of local business owners and leaders, included in all relocation packets and available at the Chamber and the digital version is online on the Chamber website.
- If your business provides a variety of goods or services, list your business in multiple categories in the printed and online directories.
- Provide and promote 10%-20% discounts to fellow chamber members through the Chamber’s Business to Business Program. Utilize your products and services. Incentives are proven to work!
- Special member rates to place “run of site,” banner and rollover advertising online on the Chamber’s website.
BONUS: Members at Work submission may be published on the GGVCC website and in one Wednesday Member’s News and Notes e-blast.
BONUS: Become an Ambassador, get involved in your local community and get to know other thriving businesses owners who will refer your business.
BONUS: Attend Business Seminars at a reduced member rate to enhance your professional development. Enjoy networking with other like-minded business owners
BONUS: Be interviewed on KNCO radio’s “Taking Care of Business” and talk about your business and have it broadcast to the entire Western Nevada County.
Collectively, these promotional opportunities are worth over $1,500 in marketing exposure of your business. Getting just one new client covers your investment. The return on your Chamber investment could be exponential.
For More Information on Promotional Opportunities, call Robin at (530) 273-4667 or email [email protected]