Starting a business is an exciting proposition, but it’s also an incredibly challenging undertaking.
Here in Nevada County we pride ourselves on being rich in the entrepreneurial spirit with a large portion of our businesses being locally owned and operated.
Below you can find some information and resources on starting your own business in Grass Valley:
Business License Application How To’s:
- Click here for Instructions on Completing the Business License Application
- Click here for the General Business License Application for 2014
- Click here for the Solicitor/Special Event Business License Application for 2014
- Click here for the Non-Profit Business License Application for 2014
- Click here to print a Business License Renewal Form for 2014
Filing for a Corporation in California
Many documents cannot be filed because of name issues, errors, omissions or misstatements contained in the proposed filings submitted to this office. The following filing tips are designed to help you meet the minimum filing requirements of the California Corporations Code. They are not intended to provide legal or business advice. If you have specific legal questions or concerns, please consult a private attorney.
Resale Tax ID#
Home Based Business:
Do I need a license?
Certify home bubsiness to sell food stuffs
voters registration form
You also will need to be sure to keep the price of paper construction constant throughout the article so that it flows easily and allows for a solid conclusion.